- Broccoli 400 g
- 4 eggs
- Milk 120 ml
- Cream 3 tbsp. l
- Ready mustard 1 tbsp.
- Flour 3 tbsp. l
- Hard cheese 120 g
- Nutmeg 0.5 tsp
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Broccoli, Eggs, Milk, Cheese, Cream
- Serving 4 servings
1. We sort broccoli into inflorescences
2. Blanch the cabbage in boiling water for no more than 3 minutes and immediately lower it into cold water.
3. Prepare the fill: mix the eggs with milk, cream, mustard and flour. Add nutmeg, salt, pepper.
4. In a baking dish, greased with oil, spread the broccoli and fill it with the prepared filling.
5. Rub the cheese on a coarse grater.
6. Send to the oven at 190-200 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
All is ready! Enjoy it all)!