We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Bell peppers 1 kg (unpeeled 4 pcs.)
- Minced meat 500 gr (beef and pork)
- Rice 120 gr
- Onion 1 pc. (170 gr.)
- 1 clove garlic
- Chili pepper a small slice (to taste)
- Canned corn 3 tbsp
- Soy sauce 5 tbsp
- Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Coriander 0.5 tsp
- Water 100 gr.
- Cheese 120 gr (can be omitted)
- Black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Pepper
1. Pepper the bell peppers, cut off the upper part. 2. Dice the onion, finely chop the garlic and chilli. Fry onion in a small amount of vegetable oil, add garlic and chili pepper, fry for another 5 minutes. 3. Add minced meat, fry for 5 minutes, add washed rice, soy sauce, ketchup, black pepper, coriander. Mix everything, add water and simmer under the lid for 15 minutes. 4. Dice the top of the peppers. Add them, corn and a piece of cheese to the minced meat, mix. 5. Stuff pepper, put a little cheese on top. You can bake at a temperature of 220 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or you can cook on the stove by adding a little water to the pan with peppers and simmer the peppers under a closed lid for 25-30 minutes.