- champignons 700 gr
- onions 2 pcs
- sour cream 200 gr
- salt 1 tsp
- pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
1. Cut the washed mushrooms into four parts. If the mushrooms are large, cut them into thin plates.
2. Onion cut into half rings.
3. Heat the pan, add vegetable oil and lay the mushrooms. Stir the mushrooms over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Fry the mushrooms until all the liquid has disappeared.
5. Add onion, mix. Fry mushrooms and onions until golden brown.
6. Add sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix. When the sour cream boils, cover the pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes on low heat.
Fried mushrooms with onions and sour cream are ready. Enjoy your meal!