We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Cabbage 700 gr.
- Onions 2-3 pcs.
- 1 carrot
- Coriander 1/3 tsp
- Dried garlic 1/2 tsp
- Cumin 1/3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Dill to taste
- Vegetable cooking oil to taste
- Main Ingredients Cabbage, Onion, Carrot
cutting board, knife, frying pan, silicone spatula
1) Cabbage weighing 700 gr. thinly chopped. I chop a few onions in a cube, carrots on a large grater.
2) First, fry the onions in vegetable oil, then add carrots and cabbage. Carcass over medium heat, stirring occasionally until vegetables are soft. When the cabbage is well reduced in volume, turn down the heat and cover. I bring everything to the readiness and softness of vegetables.
3) At the end I add spices: ground coriander, dry garlic and caraway seeds, add to taste, then salt and pepper, mix and try, if something is missing - add. Cabbage turns out to be simply a meal, although I did not use either tomato paste or meat, and pies or dumplings with such a filling are delicious!