- Ground beef 800 g
- Onion 1 pc.
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Starch 1 tbsp
- Dried garlic 2 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Ground black pepper 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp. l
- Butter 40 g
- Prunes 100 g
- Roasted walnuts 100 g
- Red wine 100 ml
- Parsley small bunch
- Main ingredients: Beef, Prunes, Nuts, Greens
- Serving 10 Servings
1. Prune soaked in wine for several hours.
2. Grind onions and fry until golden brown.
3. Add the fried onions, 2 eggs, salt, pepper, starch and garlic to the minced meat, mix and add the wine in which the prunes were soaked.
4. Forcemeat beat with a blender until smooth.
5. We form a roll: on parchment paper, greased with oil, spread the minced meat and level it in the form of a rectangle, about 25x30 cm.
6. Put the filling on top: prunes, nuts and chopped greens.
7. Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil.
8. Helping ourselves with paper, we roll the roll and transfer it to the baking dish.
9. On top of the roll, grease with a beaten egg and send to the oven 220 degrees for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake for about 1 hour.
10. We cover the finished roll with foil and let it stand for 15-20 minutes.
Bon appetit and with the upcoming holidays!