- Chicken broth 1 liter
- Chicken leg (on which the broth is cooked) 2 pieces
- Carrots (also from the broth) 2 pieces
- Eggs (boiled) 2 pieces
- Pickled onions to taste and desire
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Canned peas 4 tablespoons
- Canned corn 4 tablespoons
- Gelatin 1 packet (per 1 liter of liquid)
- Main Ingredients Pea, Corn, Onion, Carrot, Chicken
Cookie cutters, pan, knife, fork, cutting board.
Step 1: prepare the chicken and broth.
Strain the broth through a sieve, heat, dissolve gelatin in the hot broth and leave to cool aside for now.
Remove the chicken meat from the bones, remove the skin. Disassemble the meat into fibers.
Step 2: prepare the vegetables.
Cut boiled eggs and carrots into circles. Drain the water from the corn and peas. Rinse the greens and cut the leaves from the stems.
If desired, use whole or chopped pickled onions.
Step 3: fill with broth and cool.
Arrange all the ingredients on the tins. You can in layers, you can just like that, figuring in your mind how it will look.
Pour the broth in which the gelatin was diluted and put in the refrigerator for several hours until the liquid has set.
To take out the finished jelly of their molds, wrap the shape with a hot towel, thanks to this the jelly will melt a bit at the edges.
Step 4: serve chicken jelly with vegetables.
Serve chicken jelly as a cold snack. Garnish a plate with a slice of lemon and fresh herbs.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can add lemon juice to chicken broth to taste.